Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Jonathan Adler to collaborate with JC Penney

This could be major. I read on How About Orange this morning that Jonathan Adler will be soon be selling bedding, bath, home decor and more through JC Penney. Not much else is online, and it's not available in detail yet, but this could be very cool. I bought a set of sheets over the holidays (on clearance) at the JA store in Newport Beach, and they are the most comfortable, softest, smoothest sheets I've owned. I'm wondering if the merch will be Jonathan Adler quality, or JC Penney quality (because there's quite a difference), and am definitely excited to learn more. It's set to release in March 2013 (which is, cough, now), and since I've been craving another set, I'll be sure to report back once I check it out.

(image via)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...